WE BELIEVE ART IS FOR EVERYONE
BucketFeet launched in 2011 after a chance meeting in Argentina between two strangers – one an artist and one who was backpacking around the world. A pair of hand-drawn shoes ended up inspiring thousands of conversations with amazing people on six continents, and showed us the power of art to bring people together. Based in Chicago, BucketFeet is on a mission to connect people through art by tapping into the creativity and diversity of the world.
Why We Exist
Our mission is to connect people through art. We collaborate with artists from around the world to create products that stand out and tell a story. Every time you purchase BucketFeet, you share an artist’s story with the world.
Illustrators, painters, tattoo artists, writers, graffiti artists and many more original creators are part of the BucketFeet Artist Network. BucketFeet has collaborated with over 4,000 artists in more than 60 countries. Meet the artists.
What We Do
A different artist designs every item we produce, giving each customer an original story and style with every purchase. Would you like to join the BucketFeet movement? Send us your designs and register here.
- BucketFeet exists to connect people through art. We are curious, experience-hungry individuals who seek to learn from those who are unlike us.
- We believe in the power of art to unite people and break down barriers, and through our products, We aim to share that power with everyone.
- Art is self-expression. Everyone deserves to express themselves in their own unique way.
- Art is universal. It speaks every language, cuts through cultural differences, and outlives its creators.
- Art is all around us. It's present in everyday life and is meant to be accessible for all.
- We collaborate with artists from around the world to create products that stand out and tell a story. We believe art is for everyone.