- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
New York, NY, US
Ali Macdonald is a New York-based freelance graphic designer and illustrator. She holds a B.A. in Studio Art from Williams College and an M.S. degree in Communications Design from Pratt Institute. Inspired by her grandmother—a brilliant, bold, and often outlandish artist—Ali Macdonald founded LARK+RAVEN in 2014 to showcase designs that gleefully toe the line between cheeky and chic. Ali uses unconventional media to create the bright, one-of-a-kind patterns and characters featured on all of her products. Here’s a hint—like the morning lark and the mischievous raven, these beautiful prints aren’t always what they seem.