- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Long Island, US
To call Kelsey Archila's work ""bold"" is to do it an injustice. We like to think of her art, a brilliantly chaotic swirl of color and vibrancy, as a straight shot of visual caffeine. It can’t help but perk you up, whether it be on one of the many hand-drawn shoes she’s designed for BucketFeet or on her unmissable prints of technicolor animals. In fact, it was one of her dynamic depictions of a lion that clinched Kelsey’s win as the BucketFeet and SCOPE Art Show’s #MadeToStandOut artist of 2013. Since then, Kelsey has been the mastermind behind several of our best-selling styles. Though she’s based in Long Island, her art is influenced by everything from the wildlife of Africa to Aztec prints. In terms of refining her aesthetic, Kelsey says she doesn’t know where her style will lead but she remains open to the possibilities.