- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Los Angeles, US
Timothy Teruo Watters (TTW) is an inspired, highly-respected and self-taught expressive realist painter who has spent the past 19 years creating art that draws inspiration from the colorful spectrum of his family lineage to the modern pop-culture that permeates society today. TTW notable works are borne from a deep appreciation of personal heroes including Van Gogh, Hokusai and Teruo Iyama.