- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Zachary Snyder views art as a necessity of life—something of equal importance as important as breathing. For the Portland-based illustrator, art is in his blood and creativity is part of his identity. His mother was an artist and he grew up around image-makers, making it easy for Zachary to express anything and everything. Being surrounded by glassmakers, clay workers and painters his entire life, he doesn’t know any other way to live than to create. Before he even understood the differences in these creative pursuits, he saw the similarities, motivating him to draw inspiration from all different mediums and forms. Once he starts illustrating, nothing can stop him. Living in Portland—a city that loves contrasts—Zachary is driven by the creative culture of his home, which inspires to do things differently. His constant determination to be better and push himself further comes through in his artwork.