- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
New York, US
Born in New York City and raised in Tokyo, Japan, Takashi Yoshii is as bi-cultural as they come. The Japanese-American spent his childhood in pursuit of both art and excellence in tennis, and his hard work paid off. He attended the University of Notre Dame, where he played on the men’s varsity tennis team and earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Industrial Design. His inspirations run the gamut, though he is particularly conscious of work by Allen Hemberger and Ryan Meindering, artists with whom he shares his alma mater.