- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Bruno “Big” Carneiro
Rio de Janeiro, BR
Big is a multi-faceted visual artist, using diverse mediums such as etching, woodcutting, stencil, graphite and experimental printmaking. The variety of media is a point to be stressed and is rooted in ongoing work on the streets of Rio, stage productions and customization. Since his first solo exhibition in Barcelona, he has done numerous exhibitions in Rio de Janeiro, has given classes at a local Rio University and is the curator of Homegrown. He has been invited to Paris for artist residency in a popular hip-hop festival.