- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Rio de Janeiro, BR
A pioneer in the graffiti scene in Rio de Janeiro, Ment has worked on several projects as an educator since 1998, along with having collaborated on some of the major graffiti events in Brazil. Quite different than other major cities around the world, Rio de Janeiro sees graffiti as a tool to bring an experience of art to all people, especially in places where young people have few positive things in their life and live daily with violence. Brazilian culture is rich and unique, but many times only accessible for the elite and privileged few. Ment is among those who take their work to the streets and places where it is normally not seen, exchanging knowledge and experiences.