- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Phnom Penh, KH
Lisa is Cambodia’s first Khmer female urban street artist. She has shown her her creativity in both Cambodia and abroad. Most notably at Lotus Arts De Vivre in Bangkok, Bed Supperclub Bangkok, and a feature in the documentary “Beauty of Woman Around the World“ broadcast by Arte TV. She is the future of Cambodian urban art and a true trailblazer. Lisa is helping a new urban art movement grow here in her hometown of Phnom Penh City. She hopes to spread Khmer Graffiti and street art all around the world. Help Lisa make her mark and support the Khmer art movement. Lisa believes her art will expose modern Khmer arts and culture, while helping young Cambodian and Khmer youth feel proud of their culture.