- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
My work explores themes of repetition, symmetry, movement and control through organic and geometric forms. I am interesting in creating imagery which combines meticulously intentional marks with uncontrollable processes. I generally work in a state of meditative focus for long periods at a time. My process is often algorithmic and imagery is produced though a focused process of building up marks on a surface. Productivity is a strong value of mine and I always seek the most efficient way of working. This has led me to explore various processes such as taping, stamping and stenciling. As my work progresses I have developed a strong interest in digital processes, especially in combination with organic, found, and hand drawn marks.