- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
As a child I have always felt curiosity for painting and design, so much so that, I remember, I have always decorated and customized everyday objects. Painting has had great influence for me, so much so that it was one of the initial motives that led me to study architecture, where I then graduated in my native Dominican Republic, learning painting and painting techniques. The pictorial techniques I use are watercolor and acrylic, with a style loaded with colors, shades, high contrast details. My subjects range from representing natural elements to contemporary surrealism. I participated in various artistic activities, exhibitions and painting competitions. As an illustrator, I realize corporate image graphics and real estate projects, hand-drawn and hand-painted on ceramics, custom paintings, textures/patterns for fabrics and furnishing accessories, interior decoration.