- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Ben Giustino is a visual artist hailing from Berkeley, California, now residing lakeside in Oakland, California. Ben graduated from UC Davis, double majoring in art and design. He now pursues both endeavors professionally. Though his interests are not confined to visual arts, it has, and always will be, a driving force in his personal trajectory. His work is constantly changing and takes many different forms. This collaboration with Bucketfeet is one of those manifestations and a perfect example of his eclectic body of work.