- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
“What’s nice about nature is that it’s full of images and inspiration that no one has ever seen before,” says Ryan Williams, the artist behind Hookin’ Brookies, a BucketFeet design inspired by fishing. Though he spends a lot of time in nature, Williams also reminds us that he is just as often sitting squarely in front of his computer, gathering creative thought starters from brand logos, Instagram accounts, and more. Growing up, Williams would have lived outdoors full-time if he could—which is why he turns to the Internet to balance that impulse and take in the artistic output of creatives he admires. The Hookin’ Brookies shoe is a testament to his love of the outdoors, and he hopes people explore—whether in a city or nature—while wearing them. Beyond graphic design, Ryan still enjoys woodworking, painting, and drawing . When he is not creating art, he enjoys fly fishing, hiking, and making weird food concoctions.