- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
A self-proclaimed internationalist, PEAP TARR hails from New Zealand but has participated in graffiti art culture all over the world. He has made a name for himself in Southeast Asia by painting large scale street pieces and works almost exclusively in black and white. In addition to his impact on Southeast Asian art,he has worked in France and Hawaii, infusing his style with elements of the region in which he is creating and honoring its local art scene. Recently, he has teamed up with his girlfriend and fellow Bucketfeet artist Lisa Mam on several projects that inject beauty into everyday spaces