- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Fort Eustis, US
Angelika Parker’s love of nature goes beyond a simple fondness of leaves and trees. When Angelika takes a stroll in the park, she analyzes each pattern and texture of everything she comes into contact with—a fascination that clearly inspires her illustration. Growing up in a small farm town in Bavaria, Germany, Angelika was always surrounded by nature and animals. Now, living in Fort Eustis, VA, Angelika creates her illustrations inspired by the minute details of her environment.