- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
My name is Fil Gouvea, freelance graphic artist based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I’m always exploring new ways to visually express my true love for nature and the relations between humans and everything that surrounds us. Most of the visuals I create are made using tradicional mediums such as graphite, ink, watercolor, acrylic and everything else that needs to be used to achieve the desired aesthetic. The computer is the other tool of the trade, where most of the images are composed and receive final touches. I really enjoy making anything by hand and bind my own sketchbooks, the playgrounds where all drawing, painting, collage and printmaking techniques are explored. The other pleasures in my life are listening to music, practicing sports outdoors, travelling, photography and gardening.