- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
A Florida native, Laura Dro is a textile designer and artist who readily takes inspiration from her sunny and warm surroundings. She infuses the colors and vibrancy of the Florida landscape into her artwork, whether that work is a design she created on a computer or by hand. She has worked as an art teacher, art consultant, and art director at a marketing firm and now spends her time creating textile designs, prints, Lucite trays, and more all in her cheerful, signature style.