- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
A native of Watts, California, Upendo is a multi-faceted artist inspired by the seemingly mundane aspects of everyday life. Though a skilled graphic designer, his artistic genesis lies in skate and street culture. His artistic explorations have led to collaborations with the likes of Microsoft, Raphael Saadiq, Gatorade, and other top consumer brands. Despite all this success, he has a voracious creative appetite and launched his own avant garde apparel line dubbed ""Leroy Jenkins"" in 2005. He continues to push his artistic boundaries through new mediums, and his BucketFeet shoe reflects his commitment to detail and growth.