- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
New York, US
David Olenick's art is inspired by anxiety, embarrassment, character flaws and profanity. He lives in New York City and comes up with most of his ideas in bars or restaurants, where he's funnier with the help of a drink or two. He enjoys haunting the city's museums, avoiding carbs, and going around telling people that simple designs are actually the hardest kind to create.