- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Hi, my name is Michelle! It took me a little while to figure this illustration thing out. I've always drawn and doodled, but it wasn't until 2006 that I started thinking about actually developing my skills in a tangible way. A long detour into t-shirt designing led me to where I am today, happily creating monsters and animals who inhabit strange and beautiful habitats. My work is a study of introspection, nostalgia, joy and imagination. I like to combine analog techniques with digital drawing to create a unique style. I'm often inspired by the many different landscapes that have helped illustrate my life: from my early childhood in suburban New York to my formative island years in Hawaii, and the many stops from there to my current home in the ever changing city of Berlin, Germany