- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
San Jose, Costa Rica
Myno is Andres Gomez, a San José, Costa Rica based illustrator, graphic designer, exuberant gif animator and glitching enthusiast from the tropics. Highly influenced by music, cartoons and deep bright colors, Andres quickly found a way to build up his strenghts and style since the early years of his career. His wide variety of styles pay tribute to what he respects: the culture, the music, the contemporary artists and all the multidisciplinary personalities who guided the way he does his work until now. His clients consist of major brands such as Microsoft, Cadbury, British American Tobacco, Cervecería de Costa Rica and Lego and extends to small businesses such as multidisciplinary firms, local businesses, independent music labels and bands.