- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Tina O'Neill Finn
Colorado Springs, US
For Tina O’Neill Finn, art is an inherent need. A graduate of the prestigious Rhode Island School of Design, Tina aims to please with her work. The quintessence of her creativity is to illustrate fun, eye-catching works that aim to brighten up people’s days. At 66-years old, the Colorado Springs-native hopes to inspire other artists her age to submit their own designs and share their creativity with the world.