- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
New York, US
As an NYC native, Andy Darko encountered his fair share of graffiti, which made a lasting impression on the artist—he’s known since he was a young boy that art was the only thing he could ever really pursue. Though the graffiti made a mark on him, he claims Disney cartoons were his ultimate inspiration.