- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Leandro “Tick” Rodrigues
Rio de Janeiro, BR
Leandro Tick is 25 years old and has been creating art since he was a child.The first time Tick went to the street to create graffiti was in June 2001. He did his first tag on a wall using spray paint and acrylic paint. Looking back, his first tag was very basic, but it was the beginning of a great adventure. Because of street art, Leandro has seen to so many places and met so many people that he will never forget - eternal moments in time.