- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Sarah Selkirk Dodge
Sarah Dodge grew up in Boulder and went to school in Oregon, so there’s no shortage of physically beautiful scenery in her life. She credits her expansive surroundings as a major influence on her artistic aesthetic—it was the Grand Canyon itself that inspired her BucketFeet shoe. Perhaps this is why she takes an explorer’s philosophy to her design: “I want people to wear my shoes until the very end: holes, dirty. If shoes could talk, I want them to tell your interesting stories.”