- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Art, oceans and wildlife—these are German artist Canan Esen’s greatest passions. The Lonely Whale Foundation’s mission of inspiring empathy and action for ocean health and the wellbeing of marine wildlife prompted Canan to create a simple shoe with a complex message. Canan doesn’t simply put her watercolors to paper and walk away. Canan’s watercolor reflects humpback whales in their true habitat, emphasizing their movement as they plunge into the ocean. Her love of marine wildlife and connection to the aquatic world makes her art the perfect representation of Lonely Whale’s message.