- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
San Diego, US
Quynh Tran first fell into photography as a way to capture transitory memories through her tiny iPhone lens. A constant traveler, Quynh is always on the go, and her art is a perfect representation of that. A San Diego, California-based photographer, Quynh grew up in a town almost devoid of an art scene. However, Quynh saw this negative aspect of her hometown as a positive, giving her the drive and determination to create her own style, sound and feel.