How Can We Help
- What's new with Bucketfeet?
- We have some exciting news to share with you! Over the past seven months, we’ve been working hard to build a new production and supply chain model that is going to allow us to work with more artists than ever before and provide all of you with more choice than ever before. We think it’s the coolest thing we’ve done in the six-year history of our business, and below are some highlights of this new program:
1. Handmade-to-order. Every pair of Bucketfeet will be handmade-to-order just for you and shipped directly from our manufacturing partner (order to delivery will only be approximately 10 business days)
2. More & more unique options. More designs and more artists! That means a much better chance of finding something you love, and made just for you
3. Never out of stock. We will never be out of stock in any size on our made-to-order shoes. That means no more frustration when your favorite styles are sold out
4. Less waste. Because every shoe will be made-to-order, we will cut down significantly on the environmental waste created by most other shoe and apparel brands during the manufacturing process
5. Improved Artist Royalty. Our artists will begin earning up to a $10/pair sold (up from $1/pair), which will make you feel even better knowing your purchase supports amazing artists around the world
- What is Bucketfeet?
- We work with a global community of artists to design shoes, spark conversations, and create a brighter world. Every shoe is designed by a different artist, handmade-to-order, and shipped directly to our customers. Anyone can become an artist by signing up and submitting through our Artist Platform here.
- How can I get in touch with Bucketfeet?
- We’d love to chat! You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What size should I order?
- Bucketfeet are available in standard widths, B for women and D for men. If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size. To find the perfect fit, compare your foot measurement in millimeters to the MM column on our sizing chart. Need some help finding the perfect size? Contact us at email@example.com with any sizing questions!
- Can you put them in a washing machine and dryer?
- Washing with a damp towel and a touch of soap is usually best, but you most certainly can throw them in the washing machine. Please note: sometimes machine washing your shoes can cause minor discoloration. Be sure to try to spot clean your kicks before throwing them in the wash!
Step 1. Remove the insoles and hand wash separately.
Step 2. Wash sneaker on the cold setting.
Step 3. Air dry; do not put them in the dryer.
Only our 82% polyester/18% canvas blend and 100% canvas shoes are machine washable. For any styles including leather or foil, spot clean and place in the freezer to kill any odor-causing bacteria. Weird, but effective!
- My new shoes are damaged, what should I do?
- If you find that your Bucketfeet are defective, then please send an image of your Bucketfeet to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you out!
- There’s a hole in my shoe, what should I do?
- With all the kicking, skipping, and jumping you’ll be doing in your Bucketfeet, natural wear-and-tear will occur. Unfortunately, a hole in the polyester/canvas blend upper of your shoe is not a manufacturing defect.
- How do I cancel my order?
- Orders cannot be canceled once they have been submitted on Bucketfeet.com. Please work with our customer experience team by contacting us here to resolve any outstanding issues/concerns with your order.
- Is there any place I can view my past Bucketfeet orders?
- Yes! If you have a Bucketfeet account, simply sign into your account here. You will be on the Order History page upon login. Click through any Order Number to see your specific Order Details and status.
- I’m purchasing Bucketfeet as a gift, can you send a note with the order?
- What a great gift! At the moment we are unable to include a gift note with your order. We recommend sending a virtual gift card if you would like to send Bucketfeet as a gift! You can find our virtual gift cards here.
- Do you have gift cards?
- Yes! We offer virtual gift cards. Our gift cards will be sent via email to the lucky recipient. Please allow 48 hours for the gift card to be sent. If the recipient hasn’t received it, please ask them to double check their spam email folder; if they still haven’t received the gift card, let us know and we can resend it! You can purchase gift cards here.
- How will my refund be processed?
- Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated immediately. All refunds are processed back onto the original form of payment. Be advised that returning funds usually take 7-21 days to appear in the account used to make the purchase (depending on the processing speed of the bank that issued the funds). Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
- Can I expedite the shipping speed?
- We do not offer expedited shipping because the items are made to order and ship directly from our factory to you. We ship via DHL directly from our factory to you, the customer, in approximately 10 business days. It takes about 5 days to manufacture your shoe, and another 5 days to ship it to your door. Please note that during periods of higher than normal order volume, processing times may exceed the standard 10 business days. These include, but are not limited to, holidays and promotions. Be sure to sign up for the DHL text updates to get a text message when your shoe is on the way!
- Can I ship my items to a P.O. Box?
- We are unable to process orders shipped to a P.O. box.
- I’ve made a mistake on my shipping address, what should I do?
- Please email email@example.com to modify your orders shipping address.
- I have a coupon and/or gift card code. Where can I apply it to my order?
- Coupon and gift card codes are applied during the first step of our checkout process.
- How long does it take to receive my shoes?
- In approximately 10 business days. It takes about 5 days to manufacture your shoe, and another 5 days to ship it to your door. Please note that during periods of higher than normal order volume, processing times may exceed the standard 10 business days. These include, but are not limited to, holidays and promotions. Be sure to sign up for the DHL text updates to get a text message when your shoe is on the way!
- Can I place a bulk order for my company or event?
- Absolutely! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help coordinate your bulk purchase.
- Do you ship outside of the United States?
- Since launching our new made-to-order supply chain, it has become even easier for us to ship to more countries than ever before. We currently ship to over 200 countries worldwide!
- Where are you guys shipping from?
- Most of our products are now handmade-to-order and shipped directly from our manufacturing partner in China. We only work with manufacturers of the highest quality standards and conditions.