- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
London based illustrator and designer Tim Easley is best known for his bright palette and bold lines, imaginatively fusing playful characters and hand drawn lettering. Having also worked stints in Tokyo and Seattle, Tim is influenced by urban kitsch, nature, and neon signage. He creates work both personally and commercially in a variety of mediums, including hand drawn skateboards, canvases, plasticine sculptures, painted basketballs, and digital pieces.