- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Philippines-based illustrator Kerby Rosanes works mainly with ordinary black fineliners to magically illustrate his “doodle” world. What was once a personal hobby eventually caught the eye of art blogs around the world and led this Philippines-based artist to worldwide acclaim. His work blends the cartoonish with realistic qualities, creating a style of contrasting elements that is all his own. To Kerby, there is no such thing as a “mistake” when it comes to doodling, but rather an opportunity for him to discover new places to take his spur of the moment doodles. This one-time marketing specialist is now pursuing his passion of doodling all over the world.