- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Heleen van den Thillart
Hi! I am Heleen, a Dutch pattern designer and illustrator for cards, fabrics and gift wrappings. I love to draw and now I can earn a living with doing what I love most. I work from home. I have two young children who I take care of during the day, so I work when they are a sleep or in the evening. I have a bachelor degree in Science and in Design: a unique combination, but I love both! It’s just like pattern design: very mathematical and precise because of the repeat and yet playful and loose because of my use of hand drawings. I love this combination. All my designs start with hand drawings. Then I scan them and edit them in the computer. This gives my designs the look and feel of hand drawn images with the benefits of digital artwork. Most of my designs are designed for children, because mine are my biggest fan. But I do make abstract and floral designs too. I love making designs for my kids or our home, like curtains, pillows or children’s wear.