- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing we suggest rounding up 1/2 size on our Slip Ons and staying true to size on all other styles available.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
Kids - Youth (4-7 years)
Kids - Toddler (9 months-4 years)
About This Artist
San Jose, US
Benny started writing graffiti at the age of 11, and was an active writer until February 2008, when a bad car accident left him paralyzed from the neck down. Throughout his recovery, he has remained dedicated to art and exploring other mediums. He has started to use acrylics and paints using his mouth to control the brush. The therapy and other support he receives now has been made possible because of the donations from others. He would like to thank everyone who has contributed directly, donated or purchased art at a benefit. It is deeply appreciated.