- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Born in Germany and raised in Australia, Kathrin Legg is no stranger to foreign lands. But what makes her so unparalleled is her ability to imagine new places and ideas. Kathrin is a brilliant force of creativity and storytelling. I am a trained visual art high school teacher so I am very passionate about teaching art to children and the importance of using both their left and right side of the brain to develop critical thinking skills, problem solving, language and vocabulary skills. For children as young as toddlers, exploring the world around them through play and art shows them that learning is fun, and builds their communication, social, emotional, and fine motor skills. The benefits of surrounding kids with beautiful art is that it inspires them and encourages creative thinking. I tend to love using a lot of colour, for me, it makes the artwork happy and uplifting and something children are drawn to and inspired by.