- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Diane Rakocy is an American fine artist who has lived and worked on several continents over the last ten years. She is inspired by her travels and seeks to capture the energy of places she’s been on large acrylic paintings by applying vibrant acrylic colors and rich textures in a multitude of layers on the canvas. Diane’s original works are collected internationally. She currently splits her time painting, teaching and traveling.