- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
A Brooklyn-based textile designer, Sarah Feinstein’s vision fits right into the cultural multiplicity of New York City. The New Hampshire native, moved to New York to attend Parsons School of Design and never looked back. Although she majored in fashion design, it is with textile artwork that Sarah truly fell in love. She blends the charm of her rural New England roots with the melting pot of cultural stimulus of New York City. For Sarah, art is therapy—a constant in her life that she would be lost without.