- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
My name is Masha and I am a textile artist and an illustrator from Ukraine. My work is my hobby, it is my cup of tea. I work at different projects-from simple illustrations to textile sculpting. Every season and on some holidays I usually decorate window displays for some kids’ brands. I am also an ambidexterity, but I used to draw with left hand. Inspiration for my works is taken from the nature and kid’s pictures. I think that children have absolutely different perception of the world, supported by their bright imagination. Also I am fond of hot Mexican food and Asian kitchen. And I dream to visit Japan.