- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Growing up the youngest of three kids in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Renee Pabon was exposed to various creative outlets through her siblings, parents, and friends. At an early age she became infatuated with those who embodied the essence of style and soon realized that fashion would be the driving force throughout her life. Her gravitation towards abstract art comes from a passion for color theory and is why she often uses those artists as an influence on her own work, longing to merge the two together. Renee is currently studying fashion design at Parsons The New School for design, and resides in Crown Heights, Brooklyn with her two awesome roommates!