- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Graffiti artist SUIKO was born in Oita, Japan. He grew up in Hiroshima and the city became the base for all of his artistic activities. Becoming interested in graffiti in high school, SUIKO started painting on walls after graduation. Focusing on letters, his work is expressive and full of bubbling shapes, dynamic line, and vibrant color schemes. Traveling throughout Japan, Europe, and other parts of Asia, SUIKO looks forward to working with artists from around the world whose style and cultural backgrounds are different from his own. These experiences along with calligraphy and Ukiyoe (Japanese woodblock prints) inspired his dynamic Chinese character designs, which have become his original style. SUIKO lives and works in Japan and is considered one of the country’s leading graffiti writers.