- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
After graduating from Penn State University, my first full-time gig as an illustrator was for a motorcycle decal manufacturer called XGX Racing. My creative director was a seriously talented illustrator from the video game industry, and I absorbed everything I could. He showed me a lot of the tricks I use today as a digital illustrator, and also taught me how to successfully run a business and manage a team. Then I got married and moved back to my hometown of State College Pennsylvania, to raise children, and to work for Jostens Printing and Publishing as a book cover illustrator. With the help of my family, friends, and clients, I finally was able to take the leap into freelancing full-time. Nothing has made me happier than running my own business out of my own studio. It’s a crazy, stressful, exciting, rewarding, and challenging adventure – and I honestly can’t imagine doing anything else.