- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Clay City, US
I am an Appalachian artisan from in the mountains of North Georgia. I find my inspiration in the forest, the culture and history of the people here. Folk expression is raw and real to me, I find myself lost in the beauty of the crying fiddle as much as the hidden call of the whippoorwill. The hills and mountains are always unfolding, exposing new and fascinating aspects of themselves and my art reflects this through its creation. I work intuitively and in conversation with the work, allowing space for it to inform me as much as my pen to the paper, brush to surface. Through this organic process I am able to create pieces that speak of a place and a journey, what I find to be the essence of creative living. <3 L