- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Aaron Firestein had no idea that his aimless doodles, idly drawn in between classes at the University of Oregon, would one day spawn a movement spanning 115 countries. As the Co-Founder and Chief Artist of BucketFeet, Aaron is quite literally the life force behind the brand, serving as our initial shoe artist and inspiring over 25,000 creators worldwide to join us in our mission to connect people through art. Aaron’s Berkeley, California upbringing and post-graduate years in Buenos Aires imparted him with an insatiable curiosity and open-mindedness that are essential to BucketFeet’s DNA. Now, he serves as the conduit between artists and BucketFeet, making sure they have everything they need to get the most out of their shoe!