- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
3 Red Threads
Growing up in a household that venerated the arts, Levon Hill always had an eye for design. Her parents were photographers, and when she was young they moved around a lot: California, France, England, and Toronto, which is where she still lives. Different cultures helped to expand her horizon and have subsequently influenced her art. Her parents photography is something else she often draws inspiration from—for example, in her Bucketfeet shoe, where her family photos lie hidden within the Chevron pattern of the slip-on.