- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Kansas City, US
Crystal Manning grew up in northern Missouri where she discovered passion for art in her younger years. She received a Bachelor of Science in Marketing from Missouri State University and minored in Art Design. After working as a graphic designer for 10 years, she began using her art and design skills to create surface and textile patterns. In 2015, she ordered her first sewing machine and began teaching herself how to sew with her designs printed on Spoonflower fabric. Despite stepping on pins and befriending the seam ripper, sewing and fabric design quickly became a new passion for her. Crystal is now designing for Moda Fabrics with her first collection releasing fall 2017. Crystal currently lives in Kansas City, Missouri where she continues to create new designs for licensing and make handmade items for her Etsy shop. Nature is her favorite source of inspiration, as she loves flowers, birds and cheerful colors with a vintage vibe.