- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
For Angie McMonigal photography is a form of meditation that allows her to find the orderly in an often-chaotic Chicago cityscape. Her abstract depictions of everyday architecture through the lens of her camera comes from the awe she has for the city, after moving from a small rural town 15 years ago. Angie fell into photography as a way to explore her new home, which ultimately became her creative outlet during her time working in the medical technology industry. Angie bridges her rural roots with the big city, finding the calm, meditative spaces and views to be found in everyday life. Today, she has turned her hobby of photography into a career.