- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
piece of work designs
Looking to the colors of storm clouds or rubbing her fingers against the texture of peeling painted door, Heather Buton can feel inspired from the world around her. Growing up in Woodstock, New York, Heather was fortunate to be surrounded by creativity, in what she calls the “mecca for artists.” Creativity was always encouraged and everyone around her was constantly sharing their knowledge with the creative youth. Life is way too short to do anything that does not give her pleasure and put a smile on people’s faces. For this upstate New Yorker, this comes in the form of consistently illustrating in her own unique way.