- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Drawing from his Mexican heritage, Victor Quiñonez, aka Marka27, uses his passion for the richness of indigenous cultures in his artwork. A street artist currently based in Brooklyn, New York, he first learned to incorporate elements of his heritage stemming from his birthplace Juarez, Mexico. Today, the artist blends both his Mexican roots with his many years growing up in the U.S. through his large-scale street murals. In a time when immigration and race are a hotbed issue, Quiñonez takes pride in his heritage.