- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing we suggest rounding up 1/2 size on our Slip Ons and staying true to size on all other styles available.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
Kids - Youth (4-7 years)
Kids - Toddler (9 months-4 years)
About This Artist
There’s nothing like the feeling of riding your bike on a deserted city block, deep into the night—it feels like the world is yours. That’s the inspiration behind Night Ride, the BucketFeet shoe designed by Alix Marson, a Cambridge, MA based artist. Her artistic roots go deep, as her mother is an artist and threw her into classes when she was just three years old. From there, she earned a degree in Communication Graphics from Washington University in Saint Louis—her work has led to stints with Urban Outfitters, Gorilla 76, and Kiosite. She says, of her design, “My friends and I would just be sitting around bored at night and want to get out and explore. We’d fill our bags and see where the paths or trails took us. There was this donut shop that was only open from 11PM-11AM that we’d bike to. This is a carefree design for carefree living.”