- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Darruda is passionate about stories. His art is a form of refuge to the increase of violence and corruption in his hometown. Born and raised in a city with an exuberant landscape and amazing curves, Darruda found in his art a form of refuge to the increase of violence and corruption in his hometown. Darruda is passionate about stories. "They allow us to fight against all kind of challenges that are most crucial to our success. They are like drugs to escape from the brutality of real life.