- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Palm Beach Gardens, US
Pamela Gallegos, a Peruvian Artist born in Miami is the vision behind Pom Graphic Design. Living in a country with such a rich culture is where it all began. Pamela's influences are from her desire for travel and adventure. She made the connection between harmony in nature and the art within it - which is manifested in her designs.
Her art focuses on natural elements in all its force. You can see many organic and geometrical multicolor shapes in each piece. She communicates life, energy and forces of nature through her art and gets inspiration from different cultures and art movements.The fabulous colors, textures and shapes she uses speak about a wonderful world, a world in which cultures and dreams mix.