- Made-to-order, artist-designed shoes
- Durable 82% polyester, 18% cotton material blend
- Classic slip-on silhouette
- Rubber sole for dependable traction
- High-quality dye sublimation heat transfer print
- Removable in-sole; Cushion & comfort bubbles
- Machine wash cold; air dry
- Up to $10 royalty paid back to the artist
Bucketfeet are standard widths, B for women and D for men.
If you are unsure about sizing, we suggest staying true to size.
|US (W)||US (M)||UK||EU||JP||MM|
About This Artist
Jeff Pak manipulates a world of various images through tedious organization, space, and clutter. His work consistently plays with object placement and humor. The use of clean line, space, and banter is influenced by his early love of cartoons and comics. Rather than telling a story, he allows his ideas to float and shift to create relationships through their composition. Jeff is a multidisciplinary artist receiving his BFA from The School of The Art Institute in 2011.